They are known for the Kingdoms of Kalamar campaign setting, an officially licensed Dungeons & Dragons product, and for their own HackMaster and Aces & Eights RPGs. Perhaps their best known product is the Knights of the Dinner Table magazine, which is a monthly publication that is part comic book and part RPG magazine. KenzerCo's line of comics now includes spinoffs such as Knights of the Dinner Table Illustrated and Spacehack, licensed comics in the Dungeons and Dragons line, and the fantasy literature magazine Black Gate. Other products include the Fairy Meat miniatures game, the Fuzzy Knights web strips, the Monty Python and the Holy Grail card game and board games such as Dwarven Dig, Elemental, and The Great Space Race.
The Kenzer & Company communityEdit
Kenzer & Company's main website sports a thriving community of online gamers who keep up a constant stream of topics going for the mutual enjoyment of all. This forum area is welcoming of new people from all over the gaming spectrum and features threads dealing with not only the Kenzer & Company product line, but also RPG news, comics, movies, and several active forum games which include some online role-playing as well as trivia and general zanyness.
- Barbara Blackburn - Assistant Editor of KoDT and staff writer
- Jolly R. Blackburn - Vice-President and creator of Knights of the Dinner Table
- Brian Jelke - Vice-President and game designer
- Steve Johansson - Vice-President and game designer
- David Kenzer - President and game designer
- Jennifer Kenzer - CFO
- Mark Plemmons - Button Pusher
- Bubbles - Three years of volunteerism reduced publicly to a joke.
- Topher Kersting - former Keeper of the Errata (for HackMaster), former HMA Tournament Manager, author of GenCon 2006 Wurld Championship tournament module
- Joe Reimers - GAMA liaison for the HMA, co-author of GenCon 2005 Wurld Championship tournament module
- Beverly Shideler - KoDT typo-slayer
- D.M. Zwerg - former HMA Manager, frequent HackJournal contributor